Nimbus has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional Office Assistant to join our team. This role will serve as the first point of contact for all visitors and will play an important role in creating a positive guest experience, ensuring top-quality office organization and maintenance, and assisting with general administrative duties for our facilities department. You will report to our Director of Facilities.
In This Role, You Will:
- Provide general office organization and maintenance including:
- Keeping reception area, conference rooms, and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner
- Maintain cafés and break rooms
- Order and coordinate on-site lunches and catering
- Inventory of office/kitchen supplies and restock as needed
- Answer phone calls in a professional and friendly manner
- Greet visitors and guests, ensuring an exceptional visitor experience
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges, etc.)
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail and packages
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- Assist with conference room scheduling and other miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Assist with general administrative duties to support Facilities and IT Departments
These Qualifications Will Help This Role Be Successful:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills required with demonstrated success in leading projects and interacting with cross functional teams
- Ability to navigate, problem-solve, execute, and lead in a dynamic, fast-paced and evolving environment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years relevant experience within an office setting
- Strong customer service skills and “can-do” attitude
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Proficient in MS Office
A Snapshot of Nimbus
At Nimbus, we design breakthrough medicines. Utilizing our powerful structure-based drug discovery engine, we create potent and selective small molecule compounds targeting proteins that are known to be fundamental drivers of pathology in highly prevalent human diseases and which have proven difficult for other drug makers to tackle. With a decade-plus track record of success, we’ve built a world-class team in both computationally driven drug discovery and early clinical development while continuing to move the needle for patients.
Nimbus is a close-knit company (our employees are Nimbi, if you are curious!) that values a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, intellectual-stimulating, and collaborative environment. We live by our Core Values: Integrity, a Passion for Excellence, Teamwork, and Authentic Communication and strive to build a community where we bring out the best in each other professionally and personally.
Founded in 2009, Nimbus is a private, growing biotechnology company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Learn more about us by going to www.nimbustx.com
Join Nimbus. We are making a difference and you can too.
Nimbus is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Nimbus does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.