Executive Assistant (CSO & CBO)
Nimbus Therapeutics has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and energetic Executive Assistant to join our team, partnering with our Chief Scientific Officer and Chief Business Officer. This Executive Assistant position is responsible for providing complex administrative support and coordinating day-to-day tasks for our Scientific and Business Development teams. This individual will be a critical part of the Nimbus Administrative team, provide back-up support to others as needed and contribute to cross-functional admin team projects. This role will report to the Director of Executive Operations who leads the Nimbus Administrative team among other responsibilities.
More specifically, this Executive Assistant will support the following functions and will assume responsibilities such as:
- Partner with the Chief Scientific Officer & Chief Business Officer on extensive calendar management, as a critical point of contact for external stakeholders, and providing location scouting support to ensure that these functions run smoothly and efficiently
- Provide complex administrative support including managing meeting agendas & minutes, arranging business travel and managing expenses
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and presentation materials; work with external service providers, consultants and other remote partners
- Assist with departmental functions (such as attending key leadership meetings) and coordinate projects that may interface with other key business functions or other executive leaders
- Liaise with our Contracts Management and Accounting teams to ensure contracts, expense reports, and invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Assisting with coverage for other Administrative Team members
- Work with the Administrative Team on event planning and special projects in support of Nimbus’ broader culture and engagement priorities
These qualifications will enable success:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years executive level support and/or project management and travel planning experience
- Experience working supporting finance or business development (preferred)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and the ability to handle ambiguity
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Excellent business judgment and communication skills (verbal and written) required to interact with a variety of people and job functions
- Positivity, integrity, grace-under-pressure, and a sense of humor are all valued attributes.
- Proven proficiency with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and remote collaboration tools (Zoom and Microsoft Teams)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills required with demonstrated success in leading projects and interacting with cross functional teams
- Ability to navigate, problem-solve, execute, and lead in a dynamic, fast-paced and evolving environment
A Snapshot of Nimbus
At Nimbus, we design breakthrough medicines. Utilizing our powerful structure-based drug discovery engine, we create potent and selective small molecule compounds targeting proteins that are known to be fundamental drivers of pathology in highly prevalent human diseases and which have proven difficult for other drug makers to tackle. With a decade-plus track record of success, we’ve built a world-class team in both computationally driven drug discovery and early clinical development while continuing to move the needle for patients.
Nimbus is a close-knit company (our employees are Nimbi, if you are curious!) that values a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, intellectual-stimulating, and collaborative environment. We live by our Core Values: Integrity, a Passion for Excellence, Teamwork, and Authentic Communication and strive to build a community where we bring out the best in each other professionally and personally.
Founded in 2009, Nimbus is a private, growing biotechnology company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Learn more about us by going to www.nimbustx.com
Join Nimbus. We are making a difference and you can too.
Nimbus is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Nimbus does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.