Role & Responsibilities
Nimbus Therapeutics has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and energetic Events Coordinator to join our team. Partnering with the Executive Director of Operations, this position is responsible for assisting the company on all events, big and small. This individual will be a critical part of the Nimbus Events team. This is a unique opportunity to contribute considerably to a top-tier, rapidly growing, private biotechnology company.
More specifically, this Events Coordinator will support the following functions and will assume responsibilities such as:
- Partner with various departments to assist in executing a variety of company events from small dinners to large corporate parties; secure event space, room set up and audio/visual requirements, manage guest lists, decoration, catering
- Provide support to other members of the administrative team when events are being planned
- Coordinate internal and external meetings; work with external service providers, restaurants and other remote partners to secure venues, catering, etc
- Manage budget and expenses for events
These qualifications will enable success:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working on events and corporate cultural engagement
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and the ability to handle ambiguity
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent business judgment and communication skills (verbal and written) required to interact with a variety of people and job functions
- Positivity, integrity, grace-under-pressure, and a sense of humor are all valued attributes
- Proven proficiency with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and remote collaboration tools (Zoom and Microsoft Teams)
- Ability to navigate, problem-solve and execute in a dynamic, fast-paced and evolving environment
A Snapshot of Nimbus
At Nimbus, we design breakthrough medicines. Utilizing our powerful structure-based drug discovery engine, we create potent and selective small molecule compounds targeting proteins that are known to be fundamental drivers of pathology in highly prevalent human diseases and which have proven difficult for other drug makers to tackle. With a decade-plus track record of success, we’ve built a world-class team in both computationally driven drug discovery and early clinical development while continuing to move the needle for patients.
Nimbus is a close-knit company (our employees are Nimbi, if you are curious!) that values a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, intellectual-stimulating, and collaborative environment. We live by our Core Values: Integrity, a Passion for Excellence, Teamwork, and Authentic Communication and strive to build a community where we bring out the best in each other professionally and personally.
Founded in 2009, Nimbus is a private, growing biotechnology company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Learn more about us by going to www.nimbustx.com
Join Nimbus. We are making a difference and you can too.
Nimbus is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Nimbus does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.