Manager/Senior Manager, Recruitment and Talent
The Role & Responsibilities of the Manager/Sr. Manager, Recruitment and Talent at Nimbus
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Manager/Sr. Manager, Recruitment and Talent will manage recruitment processes and systems at Nimbus and contribute to talent programs dedicated to developing, engaging, and retaining our employees. We are seeking a highly motivated, collaborative, results-oriented individual who is passionate about providing a best-in-class candidate and employee experience while also acting as a talent advisor to our managers. This position is heavily focused on passive recruiting and implementing strategic recruitment plans to hire top talent in a highly competitive talent market. Additionally, it will partner with the CPO and other leaders across Nimbus on our broader talent management and equity, diversity, and inclusion strategies.
More specifically, this Manager/Sr. Manager of Recruitment and Talent will work cross-functionally to:
- Design and drive recruitment strategies, processes, and procedures, including candidate assessment practices
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting for mid-to senior/executive-level candidates; utilize creative sourcing strategies to build a strong talent pipeline and identify top-tier candidates; research and monitor the local and national market for comparative roles and companies
- Manage all recruiting systems (Applicant Tracking System, sourcing tools, etc.) and candidate data
- Ownership of the offer process, using external market data, starting from offer creation through to offer approval, negotiation, and delivery
- Partner with Nimbus leaders and employees to foster an inclusive candidate experience and meet overall talent acquisition/business objectives
- Oversee several external recruitment relationships (agencies, firms) ensure quality and productivity
- Partner with individual managers to provide guidance and resources for team and people- related objectives
- Manage and support talent development, performance, training, and other people-related programs in partnership with the CPO and Nimbus leadership
The qualifications we are seeking:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a Talent/HR environment with 3 years of full cycle recruiting experience, either as an in-house recruiter, contract, or as staffing agency recruiter.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in a field related to business, human resources, or life sciences.
- Experience recruiting in the biotech/pharmaceutical/life sciences industry, ideally in small to mid-sized companies.
- Adept in managing recruiting programs and systems, including LinkedIn and other sourcing technologies; comfortable with using social media to engage talent and market our employment brand.
- Strong in planning, time management and decision making; exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and willingness to act, in addition to strong critical thinking and analytical abilities.
- Ability to thrive and quickly adapt in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of HR and employment laws.
A Snapshot of Nimbus
Nimbus Therapeutics designs breakthrough medicines. Utilizing its powerful structure-based drug discovery engine, Nimbus designs potent and selective small molecule compounds targeting proteins that are known to be fundamental drivers of pathology in highly prevalent human diseases and which have proven difficult for other drug makers to tackle. The company’s LLC/subsidiary architecture enables diverse and synergistic partnerships to deliver breakthrough medicines. Nimbus is headquartered in Cambridge, Mass. www.nimbustx.com.
We are making a difference and you can too.
Nimbus is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Nimbus does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates.